In order to fulfil legal obligations under various statutes a contractor may be required to place a bond in favour of The Environment Agency. A common requirement relates to the operation of landfill sites.
HCC International can offer a very quick turnaround service using the following process:
- Provide us the details of the location of the site which is the subject of The Environment Agency’s requirement, including bond amount and period for which it will be required, together with:
- A copy of the bond wording required by The Environment Agency
- A copy of your last published audited accounts (if you are part of group – group accounts, too)
- A copy of your latest management accounts
- Upon receipt of your application we will respond to you quickly with our quotation and any request for further information.
- Once you have accepted our terms and provided any additional information requested, we will send you any legal documents that need to be executed (such as counter-indemnities) and an invoice for the premium.
- Following receipt of the legal paperwork and premium, we issue the bond.